Based on its extensive experience in planning and developing energy investments NETWORK offers integrated technical and consulting support services on:
- Energy planning studies and studies of alternative options for the coverage of the medium and long term energy supply needs of industrial and commercial complexes.
- Technical and economic feasibility studies and business plans for the construction and operation of electricity generation / cogeneration units.
- Negotiations with energy supply companies for securing the required primary fuel quantities at optimal technical, financial and commercial terms.
- Licensing and funding of energy investments (generation and installation licenses, environmental impact assessment studies, public co-financing, loans from national and international financing organizations and institutions).
- Supervision of construction of energy projects (electromechanical installations, networks, etc.).
- Energy market surveys (eligible electricity customers, penetration of energy technologies in various consumption sectors, etc.).
Planning, organization and implementation of continuing education programs for energy managers of organizations and enterprises of the private and the public sector.